Below please find all our current job listings. We’re always on the lookout for people and talent who would like to join our company.
- Planning and designing of Tooling accompanying all stages from design to production
- Manage design planning stages reviews and tool follow-up in all stages until production.
- Aid in pre- and post-press manufacturing process development, as well as open issues resolution.
- Develop a maintenance plan and spare parts lists with tooling vendors.
- Tool confirmation to specification and purchase order requirements.
- Aid in part approval PPAP and manage tool identification per customer specific requirements (tooling approval).
- Aid in production tooling improvement activities.
- Estimations for tool changes (for product changes and general tooling modifications).
- Mechanical Engineer/ Post-secondary education in tooling design and development.
- 5 years of proven experience as a Tooling Engineer – in the Aviation industry – advantage
- Very organized, good communicator (verbal and written)